Cream shadows by "Farmasi"

Do you like Cream eyes shadows better than powder eye shadow? I know I do!!! Well the wait is over ladies. We have Cream eye shadows in all kinds of colors. 


    These are creamy eye shadows that we have, they come in all kinds of colors. They are smooth, luxurious and they do not smudge. They do not leave a crease, and they leave your eyes with an intense glow. Our cream eye shadows illuminates the eyes with ultra-pigmented and metallic shades. They come in some amazing colors.



pink glow
brown sugar
orange pop
red glaze
golden shot
green bean
blue moon



Any shade is amazing, personally for me though, because I have brown to hazel eyes I probaly use the pink glow, brown sugar, or even the orange pop.



These shadows are very affordable. They are $12.90 each on my website, www.farmasius.com/jessmarsh sponsor code: 0489091. Get yours today before they are gone.





Comments

Popular Posts