Farmasi opportunity


Good morning everyone happy Tuesday. Today I would like to talk to you all about why I decided to join Farmasi and why I lobe this company so much. I have worked in direct sales before. I used to work for Mary Kay, and Avon. I enjoyed working for these companies, but after a few months I realized I was as successful as I wanted to be and I was not reaching the goals I had set for myself. I was poking around on Facebook and I noticed that a friend of mine had worked for a company called Farmasi, so I messaged her and I asked her questions about the company and why she liked it, and if she thought I would be successful? When she said yes, I went and talked to my boyfriend and my family and asked them if I would be success and they all said that they believed in me. Well that sold me right there. The other thing that sold me was all of the amazing benefits that this company has to offer me. Here are the benefits that Farmasi has to offer: 

1) only $19.99 to join 

2) 50% commission 

3) 50% off personal orders 

4) bonuses 

5) no website fees 

6) no sales quotes


This is the best part. All of our products are: 

- vegan 

- gluten free 

- cruelty free

- high quality products

- low/affordable prices that your customers will love


Farmasi is brand new to the USA. They are up to European standards, and we have everything you are looking for 

1) skincare

2) haircare

3) men’s care

4) body care 

5) nail care 

6) cosmetics 

7) fragrance 

8) and so much more 

Working for this company has changed my life. The group of people I work with are so amazing, friendly, and super helpful. I have never been able to say that I love working for a company they way I can with Farmasi. Farmasi is a great company and the products do not disappoint. I personal love the pay. Us beauty influencers get paid between the 7th and 10th of every month and trust me when I say it is worth the wait. Join my team today and see for yourself what this amazing company is all about. Go to www.farmasius.com/jessmarsh sponsor code: 0489091 and sign up today. I can’t wait for us to meet and I can wait to have anyone on me team who wants to be. 

Comments

Popular Posts