BOO-Tiful palette



 Good morning Ladies, Hope you are well. It has been a while since I have done a blog post. I am back though! Question for you Farmasi beauties!!! Do you guys remember when I talked about this beautiful palette in my facebook lives? Well I have some amazing news, it is back just in time for fall. I am so excited because I was finally able to get one for myself and I can't wait to use it. 


Here is some information about the product: 


About the Product: 


The leaves will be changing so it’s time for some new shadow colors to enhance your makeup routine! Three satin shimmer shades that can be worn all over the lid for a pop of color to create an autumn-inspired look!



HOW TO USE: 


Use a flat brush, dab the shadow onto the lid.



INGREDIENTS: 


GREEN- Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide/CI 77499, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.

COPPER- Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide/CI 77489, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.

PURPLE- Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide/CI 77491, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.


This product was is so amazing and the colors are beautiful. I promise once you see these beautiful colors you will fall in love with it!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts